WELCOME TO FOUR ON THE FOUR: A BLOG ABOUT JAZZ DRUMMING AND ALL THINGS UNRELATED, BROUGHT TO YOU BY JON McCASLIN

Monday, April 22, 2013

Nash at Berklee
















Here's a great way to start off the week...Lewis Nash featured in a concert at the Berklee College of Music on the Thad Jones burner "Ain't Nothing New" with some great tenor playing from Bill Pierce:



Hey if you are in the Montreal area come and check out my quintet this coming Friday evening at Cafe Resonance! I'm really excited to be reunited with these fine Montreal musicians, all of whom I played with extensively during my ten years living on the island. Montreal holds a special place for me as this is where I spent my formative years learning to play Jazz.
























The Jon McCaslin Quintet Plays Cafe Resonance

Friday, April 26 - 9:00pm

Cafe Resonance
5175A Avenue Du Parc
Montreal, QC

Featuring:

Jon McCaslin - Drums, Cymbals & Compositions
Andy King - Trumpet
Allan McLean - Tenor
Kenny Bibace - Guitar
Dave Watts - Bass

No comments:

Post a Comment